What a year! After publishing many new articles during 2015, I’d like to share the 10 best articles of the year.
This is a tradition I started a few years ago when I published my list of the 10 Best Articles of 2013 and the 10 Best Articles of 2014. I love to look back on the work I’ve done for the year and reflect on why I missed the mark or hit the bullseye.
Here’s the list.
The 10 Best Articles of 2015
This is a list of my 10 best articles of 2015.
- How to Stick With Good Habits Every Day by Using the “Paper Clip Strategy”
- The Diderot Effect: Why We Want Things We Don’t Need — And What to Do About It
- 5 Common Mental Errors That Sway You From Making Good Decisions
- The Ivy Lee Method: The Daily Routine Experts Recommend for Peak Productivity
- Mental Models: How Intelligent People Solve Unsolvable Problems
- Overrated vs. Underrated: Common Beliefs We Get Wrong
- You’re Not Ready for Marriage
- Albert Einstein’s Incredible Work Ethic
- What I Do When I Feel Like Giving Up
- 5 Common Mistakes That Cause New Habits to Fail
My Best Articles of All-Time
Looking for more good articles to read? Check out other top posts and the complete archive of the best articles I’ve written.
As always, thanks for reading!